"Everywhere I Go, Everybody Ring My Bell"

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bitten By a Dog

Yesterday evening was the unluckiest day of my jogging session.

Over the last 4 years, there were many sacrifices, pain and failures in the pursue of reducing my belly circumference. Running in midday, walking aimlessly under the rain, doing 50 grueling push-up and trekking an unfamiliar jungle track are just a few crazy things that I've done. All of this is for the sack of well being and health.

As I was running on my regular route around the housing estate, I passed by no36 of lorong 9. I know I have to be a little cautious as I was once bitten by a dog that charges out from the triple storey bungalow's gate. I was lucky the first time as my shoe sole was the only casualty. Out of the blue the same dog started to bark and rush out from the gate and bit me on the ankle. This time it was truly a bite. As the dog bark fiercely circling me, I bravely rang the gate bell. Tingtong tingtong! Wanting to have a one-to-one talk with the owner, instead, their maid appeared. I was informed that her boss was'nt around but on a business trip to Singapore.

Well, after a few more confrontation with the dog I manage to escape the area with a dream that one day I will catch up with the dog owner to give him my piece of mind. Although it is painful, my ambition of having a six-pack-ab remains. Tomorrow I will brave the same route, maybe armed with a broom stick.

After reflecting, now I now that human are not that super anywhere. Some can take good care of a big business but not know how to keep a small stupid dog.



ouch!!! painful. You don't mind the hair? Or maybe the dog thought that I am a Gorilla...

1 comment:

You Can "tingtong" Here. What You Say May Not Be True.