"Everywhere I Go, Everybody Ring My Bell"

Friday, November 21, 2008

Blue Hibiscus?

Blue Hibiscus? Are you kidding?

"Stop and smell the roses" advised one of my old folks. He seems to understand my situation when decline his invitation to a coffee session one evening. I seems to be busy the whole year round (or pretend to be..)

Literally I head his advise, one evening. As I walk around my neigbhourhood, I come across this funny looking hibiscus. It was BLUE! I never knew that there is this hybrid of blue hibiscus. One day got to ask my horticulture friend where does the parent come from.

I rush back for my digi-cam to capture this wonderful creation. Ok enjoy the photo below.
This looks blue to you?


This one is just nearby. Pinkish Blue.

If you find something unusual, do tingtong me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can "tingtong" Here. What You Say May Not Be True.