"Everywhere I Go, Everybody Ring My Bell"

Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Pleasure? No Pressure

It is always a pleasure to help my fellow teachers. Today I got the opportunity to help a few teachers. Mostly technical problem.

Eh! how come the school logo didn't come out when I print? Funnylah this computer. Got virus not?. You must help me ok. Today must send for signing. I login again. Got ley... can see the logo in the screen. But I print cannot come out want. Ok-ok, I set for you in the explorer. I type with my large finger, "tools", "internet options", "advance", scrollllllllllllll......"printing" than use my green pen to put the tick on "print background colors and image". Ok now you put paper inside that damn printer. ready..Print..woaa...can already. thank you ya. You(me) memang smart. I smile shepishly and proceed to my warm seat hoping that she can remember the steps. Maybe one day she'll be helping another fellow teacher.

As usual, on my round to the toilet, I was stopped by my mini-boss. Eh! you free not? Now not free. Need to discharge first. You know that both of us have weak bladder and short intestine. OK.Ok lets go inside together. He got an inferior motive [want a favour from me]. Open our zip. He targeted one bowl, me another. Just next to each other. I didn't peep over. Afterward can make folder in the computer near the door. What for? Want to keep diagnostic test result. OK you make the folder's name "Ujian Diagnostik SMK tingtong" than inside you make two folder. One for SPM, one for PMR.

Inside my mind:woa this fellow knows what is folder but don't know how to make one. How can?

After one hour I bumped against my mini-boss again. Already make or not?. Not yet. Just now the computer is occupied. OK than tomorrow than. I feel sad, the opportunity to help has been delayed.

She waved at me from far away. Come. Come. I need you help. Off course I'll help you la. This morning I promise to help you with the improvement list. You go to my place. Better use my laptop. I pulled out my flipable stool. Sit down. Got bring thumb drive?. Got.

You use my template ok. It can calculate the difference for you. If there is 10 marks improvement, it will automatically spray blue colour in the cell. Woa..so good this program. First I delete my data. I make another empty template for all the classes. Than you go back and cut and paste. Ok now, can save for you. Hope I can remember your instruction when I get back home. Good luck to you. I smile thinking that I already make another fellow teacher happy.

See. I tingtong you, you also can tingtong me.

Tommorrow will be another happy day. One, it is a FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can "tingtong" Here. What You Say May Not Be True.