"Everywhere I Go, Everybody Ring My Bell"

Friday, October 24, 2008

"Post PMR-Syndrome"

You know what is "post natal syndrome"? If you don't know you could be and ignorant father, a single lady or just a potential mum-to-be. Post natal syndrome is a medical or mental manifestation that seems to appears after a person delivers a baby. Symptoms can range from a mild morning cheek blush to the painful engorgement of the breast. Medically, this could happen because of the hormonal changes that prepares a mum care for their newborn babies. Right now Iam experiencing one. Not PNS but PPS. PPS stands for "Post PMR-Syndrome".




I do not have any flashes on my cheek nor do I have any parts of my body engorge. But the symptoms are in between mild to severe. The first monday without the form threes running around I feel that Iam missing something that I have very year this time around. I seems to be yearning for something that, maybe was triggered 3 or 4 years ago when this thing called "post-pmr programme" was born. My brain seems to be thinking about something that my stomach will surely agreed to. My nose started to generate a kind of natural odour that is quite similar to those at the night market.


CUCUR UDANG!!!.


I know the fellow who is responsible to this PPS of mine. She must be the person to be blame for and she must make ammend. She is the one whom I should called.


I manage to grabbed her the next morning. Sitting beside me she gave her wink to me as though she knows what I wanted. "What? Anything?" I gave her a soft whisper hoping that nobody hears me. "Jah, make any cucur this year?" The rest of the conversation is all above realising my dream of biting her ever succulent, juicy and yummy cucur udang. I always remember Ajah's Cucur Udang made in KHB[Kicthchen-Hiding-Behind] the school is always top hit. I remember one of the year Ajah assigned me to buy a bottle of chilli sauce to compliment her bite size cucur udang. I remember every year her cucur udang will "sell" faster than cucur pisang.


So this year my craving for the elusive Ajah's Cucur Udang is satisfactorily met.


Who knows next year I will be craving for Cucur Sardine.


Anybody can help me?..... tingtong-tingtong.



No comments:

Post a Comment

You Can "tingtong" Here. What You Say May Not Be True.